Model No: WTV5000
WTV5000 Bypass AssemblyPuretec WTV5000 | Bypass Assembly
The 1” full flow bypass valve incorporates four positions, including a diagnostic position that allows service personnel to work on a pressurized system while still providing untreated bypass water to the facility or residence. Its completely non-metallic, all-plastic design allows for easy access and serviceability without the need for tools.
All seals are self-lubricating to help prevent valve seizing after long periods of non-use. Internal O-rings can easily be replaced if service is required.
Price: $92.49Incl. GST*
*Price listed is suggested retail price. Reseller price may vary.
Find a Puretec Dealer
Features & Benefits• Fits any Puretec 1” control valve, in/out head.
• Easy and ready to install.
• 4 positions, including uninterrupted diagnostic position.
• Partial bypass can be configured to provide a level of blending.
• Self-lubricating seals to prevent seizing.
• Easy service with no tools required.
• Ideal for carbon filtration, sediment removal, iron removal, pH neutralising and water softener systems.
140 - 860 kPa
4 - 43°C (40 - 110°F)
Compare Products 0