Model No: HYBRID-G7
Dual stage filtration plus UV and weather protection, 130 Lpm, 1” connPuretec Hybrid G7 Filtration and Ultraviolet All in One Unit with Weather Cover
Suited to medium to large applications that requires higher capacity and longer life filter cartridges. This system is designed for both mains and rainwater supply. This unit features a weather protection cover that is suitable for outdoor installation and an antitamper & childproof lockable lid.
Price: $2,468.76Incl. GST*
*Price listed is suggested retail price. Reseller price may vary.
Find a Puretec Dealer
Features & Benefits• Kills 99% of E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts Radfire ultraviolet technology, a natural purification process that's completely eco-friendly and chemical-free.
• Dual filtration for extra sediment capacity.
• High Strength Light-weight Aluminium bracket with Architectural Grade PVDF electro coating.
• Fast plug & play installation.
• Designed for harsh climate.
• Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
• Equipped with a lamp count-down timer and alarm.
• Anti-tamper & childproof lockable lid.
• Hinged lid for easy access for lamp change.
Replacement Parts and Cartridges
Stage 1 filtration
Stage 2 filtration
Flow rate @40mJ/cmÂ²:
Flow rate @30mJ/cmÂ²:
Flow rate @16mJ/cmÂ²:
1" BSP [25mm]
Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridges. Flow rate @30mJ/cmÂ² is the industry standard for drinking water. Puretec Hybrid UV systems are designed for common rainwater. The effectiveness of a UV system is dependent on the clarity of water present. If you are unsure of the clarity of your water Puretec can arrange a UVT test to verify that no further filtration is required before the UV. Contact Puretec on 1300 140 140 (AU) or 0800 130 140 (NZ) for further information on this.
Compare Products 0